Curriculum vitae, including professional experience, skills & languages, service, papers, and presentations
* Search the FLP Incunabula Collection - Uses MySQL, PHP, CSS, and HTML
* Cataloging Wiki of the FLP Rare Book Department - Project in progress. This space serves as a respository for developing cataloging policies and training tools used by the Free Library of Philadelphia's Rare Book Department.
* Cataloging Tools: Goucher College Special Collections & Archives - (LibGuide) - These resources were developed and/or compiled as a part of the project "Mapping Special Collections for Research and Teaching at Goucher College." They are intended to assist in undertaking a similar cataloging project involving strong student participation.
* Publishers' Cloth Bindings in the James Wilson Bright Collection - An index of different features of, trends in, and technologies used to create 19th and early 20th century cloth bindings. Each term is presented as a link to catalog records within the Bright Collection.
* FLP Rare Book Dept. Cataloging on Twitter - Includes updates on the project to catalog several collections in the Free Library of Philadelphia's Rare Book Dept. (Active 2011-Present)
* FLP Rare Book Dept. Cataloging on Pinterest - Images of finds from the collections. (Active 2011 - Present)
* The Barnes Journal - Contribution on cover designs and designers represented by the Rare Book Collection
* Mapping Special Collections for Research and Teaching at Goucher College - Updates and insights from the project team. (Active 2009 - 2010)
* Allison's Resources & Tips: from the CUA Information Desk - Aimed at acquainting students with research and libraries in the Washington, DC area. (Active 2008-2009)
* The Description and Categorization of Sewing Structures in Historical Bindings with Textile Terminology. Paper given at the "Texts and Textiles" Conference, Centre for Material Texts, 12 September 2012, Cambridge, England.
* Book Arts for the Book Historian: Learning the History of Printing in the 21st Century. Paper given at the 2010 APHA Conference, "Learning to Print, Teaching to Print: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives," 15-17 October 2010, Washington, DC. Program.
* Book Cloth and Book Aesthetics in the Work of Sarah Wyman Whitman. Paper given at "Useful and Beautiful: The Transatlantic Arts of William Morris and the Pre-Raphaelites," 7-9 October 2010, University of Delaware, Winterthur Museum and Country Estate, Delaware Art Museum. Program.
* Seamless Marketing: The Impact of the Web on Special Collections Patronage, a Case Study from the Carmelitana Collection. Short paper given at the RBMS Pre-conference, 19 June, 2009, Charlottesville, VA.
* Crafting a Thesaurus: an Update on the Artists' Books Thesaurus from the Book Arts SIG. Presentation to be
given at the Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference, “Crafting our Future,” 25-29 April 2013,
* Converting to RDA: from what? An Exploration of RDA Training that Does Not Assume Knowledge of AACR2. Presentation given at the ALA Cataloging Norms Interest Group Annual Meeting, 23 June 2012, Anaheim, CA. Notes and slides (PDF)
* Curating in Context: Representing Cultural Significance in Library Exhibitions. Session Moderator at the 2012 Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference, "Colouring Outside the Lines," 31 March 2012, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
* Collections Processing: Innovations in Student Involvement. Panel presentation given at the 2010 RBMS Preconference, June, 2010, Philadelphia, PA. Program.
* Efficient Cataloging Workflow with a View Towards Research. Presentation given at the Council on Library and Information Resources Hidden Collections Program Symposium, 29 March, 2010, Washington, DC. Agenda.
* Undergraduate Student Involvement in Cataloging Special Collections: Insights from the Goucher College Mapping Special Collections Team. Poster presented at the Bridging the Spectrum 2010 Symposium, 29 January, 2010, Washington, DC. Program.
* 'It wasn't old when we bought it': Techniques and Tips for Expanding Catalog Records with Elements of Descriptive Bibliography. Presentation given at the ALA Catalog Management Interest Group Meeting, 16 January, 2010, Boston, MA. Program. PowerPoint.
* Past Meets Future: Innovative Techniques for Uncovering Special Collections at the Goucher College Athenaeum. Panel presentation given at the Technical Services Division of the Maryland Library Association meeting, 13 January, 2010, Baltimore, MD. PowerPoint.
* Image and Video Sharing on the Web: Applications for Teaching and Learning. Presentation given at the 2009 Goucher Information Technology Conference, 28 May, 2009, Baltimore, MD.
* The Information Product: Converting Library Holdings and Expertise into Revenue, a Case Study from the AARP Research Information Center. Poster presented at Bridging the Spectrum: A Symposium on Scholarship and Practice in Library and Information Science, 30 January, 2009, Washington, DC.